Ray-Ban Gift Cards are only redeemable for merchandise purchased online at Ray-Ban.com/usa in the Master.
Additional value may be added to this card after initial purchase. This card is not redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
Under certain state laws, you may be entitled to obtain cash for the balance remaining on your gift card, if your balance is below a certain level. If you are a resident of one of the following states, and your gift card balance matches the respective state balance listed, you may redeem it for cash.
- California – Balances of $9.99 or less.
- Colorado - Balances of $5 or less.
- Connecticut - Balances of $2.99 of less.
- Maine - Balances of $5 or less.
- Massachusetts - Balances of $5 or less.
- Montana - Balances of $4.99 or less.
- New Jersey - Balances of $4.99 or less.
- Oregon - Balances of $4.99 or less.
- Rhode Island - Balances of $.99 or less.
- Texas - Balances of $2.49 or less.
- Vermont - Balances of $0.99 or less.
- Washington - Balances of $4.99 or less.
Ray-Ban Gift Cards may not be sold or transferred, and Ray-Ban has no obligation to replace lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
Reproduction, Internet distribution or resale is strictly prohibited. Ray-Ban Gift Cards have no expiration date and no associated dormancy fees.
Only one gift card can be redeemed per order.
Purchase or use of this Ray-Ban Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For your Gift Card's balance call (855) 327-7130