Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Ray-Ban.com Customer Care at (866) 4RAYBAN for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product.
The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RA number. All products must be packed in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that were included with the product.
If the item is returned in the original condition, we will exchange it or provide you with a refund based on your original method of payment. Returns that do not meet this condition may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
1. Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (866) 4RAYBAN; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
2. Securely package item(s) in the original packaging (including any documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. that were received along with the product).
3. Include the packing list in the box & please write the RA number on the outside of package.
4. Please then contact ICS, the delivery courier responsible for Canada returns, at 1 888 799 3333 to initiate your return. Depending on your location, they will either be able to pick up the order from your house or you will be able to drop it off at one of their drop off locations.
5. Once your return is received and verified, we will credit you in the same form of the original payment for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER REQUIRED
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges (if any) are not refundable.
45-DAY RETURN PERIOD
You must request a Return Authorization number within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
MISSING ITEM OR DAMAGED PRODUCT FEE
Additional fees may be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: We only accept returns on items purchased from Ray-Ban.com. Items purchased from an Authorized Ray-Ban retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.