1. What lenses are available with Ray-Ban sunglasses?
Standard: Genuine since 1937 – Originally developed for military use, the iconic G-15 and B-15 offer optimal levels of clarity, comfort and protection.
Legends Collection: Inspired by the individuality and self-expression of the 60's, the Legends Collection combines retro chic with modern innovation to offer three original vintage colors.
Gradient: In line with the latest trends, these lenses come in a wide range of exciting colors for a unique look. • Ray-Ban ® Simple gradient lenses are characterized by a smooth transition from a solid color to a transparent shade of the same tone;
• Ray-Ban ® Bi-gradient lenses are produced using patented technology to create a bi-color combination for a two-toned fade-in effect;
• Ray-Ban ® also offers a selection of Mirrored gradient lenses that combine the reflective cool of mirror coating and the sophisticated fade-in effect of gradient lenses.
Mirror: The advanced technological process behind mirror coating further reduces light transmission and glare for even greater visual comfort. Reflect your unique take on style!
Polarized: Ray-Ban® Polarized lenses not only reduce reflections, but also enhance contrast, improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain. All Ray-Ban® polarized lenses bear a distinctive “P” next to the Ray-Ban® logo on the right lens and are treated with Anti-Reflective coating.
2. Is it possible to buy corrective lenses with the Ray-Ban logo on them?
It is currently not possible to customise your Ray-Ban sunglasses with corrective lenses printed with our logo. Innovating new products & designs is a priority for Ray-Ban, therefore this may be possible in the future.
3. Why was my Remix custom text changed?
When designing your Remix sunglasses, you can use a combination of letters, spaces and numbers to make the glasses your own. Unfortunately, Ray-Ban.com will block certain custom phrases. If the text you enter if refected, your Remix glasses will be updated immediately on site with an asterisk in order to show you how your glasses will be censored. The glasses will be printed exactly as they appear on site with the * symbol in order to censor the phrase should you decide to complete your order.
Examples of what will cause Remix to change your phrase are: profanity, inapproriate slang, phrases used in order to encourage violence, content that voilates another party's trademark or intellectual property rights, and more.
4. How much does shipping and returns cost?
The shipping & delivery of your frames is free of charge. Return shipping however, is at the customer’s expense.
5. Can I get my money back if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
Yes, you will have 45 days after receipt of your glasses to return them and obtain a full refund or decide to replace them with an identical pair if you encounter problems. See the Return policy section for more details.
6. How do I know the right size for my sunglasses?
For the great majority of people – more than 90% of our customers – Standard Size offers the correct fit. It is very likely the correct size for you too.
Learn more about Ray-Ban®sizes and how to find the frame size of your sunglasses and eyeglasses with our Official Size Guide.
7. There is a mistake with my order, am I able to cancel it?
Mistakes happen and we want you to be happy with your order, so we have allowed an hours grace from your purchase to cancel your order and create a new one
Simply go to the Orders section under the My Account label. There you will find your existing order with the option to cancel. For your ease of use we will keep the existing details about the cancelled order incase you wish to re-order or alter it. Please note, your security is important to us and so the details stored will never include your payment information
8. How do I contact Ray-Ban Customer Services?
Contacting Ray-Ban Customer Services is very simple:
You can use the form in the Contact Us section on the website (you can find it in the footer).
You can phone us on 1 800 830547, Monday to Friday 12.00 - 19.00, for Order & Return related inquiries.
9. Where are the remix sunglasses made in?
All the components are made in Italy and assembled in Italy according to each order.
10. How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay offers an instalment payment plan where you can pay for your purchase in 4 equal instalments due every fortnight. Simply select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout!
11. How do I know if I am eligible for Afterpay?
Please see Afterpay’s terms and conditions.
12. Can I use Afterpay outside of Australia?
Afterpay is currently only available to our Australian customers.
13. Can I use Afterpay in your Ray-Ban stores?
No, Afterpay is not currently available in-store and can only be used for online purchases.
14. Can I exchange a purchase I made using Afterpay?
Exchange of items purchased via Afterpay can only be processed in-store and for goods of equal value. If the desired goods are not of equal value, we suggest mailing the product back to our distribution centre for a refund, and you can then repurchase from our website.
15. Can I use Afterpay in your Ray-Ban stores?
No, there is no minimum order value.
16. Is there a maximum order value?
The maximum order value is $1,200 AUD. If your cart is over $1,200, you will need to select an alternate payment option.
17. Can I pay off my purchase sooner?
Please see Afterpay’s terms and conditions.
18. How can I contact Afterpay?
Afterpay Customer Care can be reached on 1300 100 729, or at email@example.com