Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please start a Return from your order history or call Ray-Ban.com Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product.
The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RA number. All products must be packed in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product.
However, if you have placed your order between the 4th of November and the 31st of December 2019, you have 100 days to return your purchase as Holidays special policy.
If the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
1. Obtain a Return Authorization number by starting the online procedure from your order history or calling Customer Care at 1 800 830547 (please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call).
2. Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.)
3. Include the packing list in the box.
4. Please write the RA number on the outside of package. You are required to mail the package back at your own expense to the address provided on Return confirmation email. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
5. Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) (usually within 15 business days of receipt) or will replace your item in case this is what you want.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER REQUIRED
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number.
45-DAY RETURN PERIOD
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
MISSING ITEM OR DAMAGED PRODUCT FEE
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: We only accept returns on items purchased from Ray-Ban.com. Items purchased from an Authorized Ray-Ban retailer or optician must be returned to the place of purchase.