Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
When shopping at Ray-Ban you can always change your mind.
We have extended our Return day policy to 60 days during the Covid-19 crisis to help support our
this uncertain time.
Just follow these simple steps:
- On the My Orders page enter your order number and
the email address used when placing your order.
- Follow the guided procedure and print the Return Label & Authorization.
- Pack item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation,
accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that
the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Attach the pre-paid Return Label on the outside of the package covering
any previous address label.
- If you prefer you can call our Customer Service (1 800 830547 free toll
number) that will create the Return Label & Authorization for you.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER REQUIRED
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in
order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 60 days of
receipt of product.
60-DAY RETURN PERIOD
You must request a Return Authorization number, and return the
product/s within 60 days of the date of receipt. Securely package
items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in
MISSING ITEM OR DAMAGED PRODUCT FEE
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original
box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e.
any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: We only accept returns on items purchased from Ray-Ban.com.
Items purchased from an Authorized Ray-Ban retailer or optician must
be returned to the place of purchase.