Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
You can decide to return for FREE any product purchased on Ray-Ban.com within 45 days of receipt of shipment, except for customised ones (glasses and accessories), so called REMIX, in relation to which you will not benefit from a right of withdrawal because they are personalised and have been custom made for you.
However, if you have placed your order between the 4th of November and the 31st of December 2019, you have 100 days to return your purchase as Holidays special policy.
Anyway, you can always return customised items, in case you will receive faulty products (please see below in “REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS”).
Just follow these simple steps:
- On the My Orders page enter your order number and the email address used when placing your order.
- Follow the guided procedure and print the Return Label & Authorization.
- Pack item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation, accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Attach the pre-paid Return Label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label.
- If you prefer you can call our Customer Service (08003767955) that will create the Return Label & Authorization for you.
We highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Ray-Ban cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS
You will receive an email notification when we refund the price of the item(s). Refunds normally arrive within 15 business days of receipt. If you have chosen express shipping, shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you have chosen to replace a faulty product, a new product will be sent to you as soon as the faulty product has been received and processed at our warehouse.
We only accept returns on items purchased from ray-ban.com, customized (REMIX) frames excluded. Items purchased from Authorized Ray-Ban retailers must be returned to the place of purchase.
All refunds will occur via the original payment method.