RATES & POLICIES
- Ray-Ban.com offers Free Shipping on all orders within your country. Orders are usually delivered in 3 business days.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- From this website we do not ship abroad; however, we operate in many Countries through local versions of the store. To check whether shipment to a foreign Country is available, select the Country of destination from the link provided in all pages of the website.
- Shipments to mailboxes are not possible. Orders to these addresses will be automatically cancelled.
- Custom Fees Included.
- Ray-Ban.com offers Free Shipping on Custom orders.
- Custom frames are tailor-made to your specifications in Italy and therefore entail a longer processing and transit time.
- Usually Custom orders are delivered within 4 business days.
- We will send you an email confirming the carrier’s details and the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
- You can track the delivery status of your order at any time through your My Account page on Ray-Ban.com.
- Remember to check the condition of the package when it's delivered. You can always refuse it or accept it tentatively if you have any reservations.
For all enquiries please Contact us.
Green shipping option is fulfilled by logistics providers using sustainable solutions to reduce climate impact. Delivery may take up to 7 business days.
Green shipping option consists of either:
1. Full ground service: shipments served via truck. Transportation emissions are reduced by exclusively using ground transportation instead of other available shipping modes with higher emissions. Not applicable to destinations that do not have such other shipping modes; other exclusions may apply.
2. Emission compensation program (if provided by selected transportation carriers): providers calculate carbon emissions from pickup to delivery; the carbon emissions are then offset through climate protection projects including reforestation, renewable energy, waste disposal, wind power and others, supported by the logistics providers. The carbon neutral service is verified by a certified auditing company (i.e. Société Générale de Surveillance).
Below the list of the logistics providers that can provide emissions compensation:
*Some exclusions may apply.