RATES & POLICIES
- Ray-Ban.com offers Free Shipping on all orders within your country. Orders are usually delivered in 3 business days.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- We ship anywhere in Switzerland except the territories of Samnaun and Büsingen. Orders to these addresses will be automatically cancelled.
- From this website we do not ship abroad; however, we operate in many Countries through local versions of the store. To check whether shipment to a foreign Country is available, select the Country of destination from the link provided in all pages of the website.
- From Ray-Ban.com websites we do not ship to the territories of Andorra, Aruba, Fær Øer Islands, Gibraltar and Lichtenstein, although they belong to European customs and administrative areas. Shipments to the Principality of Monaco are offered through the French website.
- Shipments to mailboxes are not possible. Orders to these addresses will be automatically cancelled.
- Ray-Ban.com offers Free Shipping on Custom orders.
- Custom frames are tailor-made to your specifications in Italy and therefore entail a longer processing and transit time.
After receiving prescription: 7 days
- Usually REMIX orders are delivered within 4 business days.
- We will send you an email confirming the carrier’s details and the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
- You can track the delivery status of your order at any time through your My Account page on Ray-Ban.com.
- Remember to check the condition of the package when it's delivered. You can always refuse it or accept it tentatively if you have any reservations.
For all enquiries please Contact us
Green shipping option is fulfilled by logistics providers using sustainable solutions to reduce climate impact. Delivery may take up to 7 business days.
The providers calculate carbon emissions from pickup to delivery; the carbon emissions are then offset through climate protection projects including reforestation, renewable energy, waste disposal, wind power and others, supported by the logistics providers.
The carbon neutral service is verified by a certified auditing company (i.e. Société Générale de Surveillance)
Below the list of the Green Shipping Suppliers
*Some exclusions may apply.