Sales Tax/Proof of Purchase
Sales tax is charged only on orders sent within the states of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
When you place your order online Ray-Ban provides an estimated sales tax for the states listed above. Actual sales tax will be calculated and charged at the time your order is shipped.
Attention customers purchasing product online
1. Ray-Ban is not required to, and does not, collect sales or use tax outside the states listed above;
2. Majority of the products sold by Ray-Ban are subject to your state use tax unless it is specifically exempt from tax;
3. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means;
4. Your state requires purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases, and that the tax may be reported and paid on your state individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return (dependent on if your state imposes a use tax and a return for remittance of payment);
5. Your referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on your home state website.
6. Ray-Ban may be required to inform your state the total amount of all of a purchaser's purchases.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
When purchasing online at Ray-Ban.com, your packing slip, sent with your shipment, serves as a receipt. If you purchased Ray-Ban product through an Authorized Ray-Ban dealer, their receipt serves as your proof of purchase.